Despite Attack On Igboho’s Home, Lagos Mega Rally Will Hold As Planned —Aide

Olayomi Koiki, spokesman for common Yoruba freedom fighter, Sunday Adeyemo (Igboho), has mentioned the assault by suspected troopers on Igboho’s home won’t cease the mega rally slated for Saturday in Lagos State.

Koiki, who appeared in a Facebook stay video on Thursday morning, mentioned the agitators knew there could be an assault of such however wouldn’t be deterred or discouraged from persevering with with the forthcoming rally. 

Despite Attack On Igboho's Home, Lagos Mega Rally Will Hold As Planned —Aide 2

He mentioned, “We knew something of this nature was going to happen but the rally will still go on as planned. This will not stop or discourage us. Lagos Mega rally will hold as planned.”

The spokesman had earlier alleged that the military men, who attacked the house killed two people while others were taken away. 

He also said the building and cars in the premises were damaged but noted that Chief Sunday Igboho was safe. He, however, did not disclose his location.

He said, “The situation now is very bad. Two Yoruba sons have been killed in the house of Chief Sunday Igboho. The two dead bodies have been taken away by the military. We do not know of the location where they were taken to.

“I can confirm that those who came are definitely Nigerian soldiers. There are more than 100 soldiers that came.”

SaharaReporters gathered that the attackers unleashed mayhem on the activist’s home within the Soka space of town as early as 1 am.

At least 10 autos belonging to Igboho, together with his G-wagon, Prado SUVs, and invaluable properties, furnishings, and home windows had been destroyed.

Bullet holes riddled the buildings within the compound whereas bloodstains had been seen on the premises by our correspondent.

Speaking to SaharaReporters, an eyewitness mentioned, “They were all soldiers, military men. They came in vans and Hummer buses. They abducted his wife and others. They killed two people.”

 

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

Despite Attack On Igboho's Home, Lagos Mega Rally Will Hold As Planned —Aide

Send this to a friend