COVID-19: I wasn’t forcefully removed, Mordi opens up

COVID-19: Ondo records first death

…says Delta Govt lied

…says he wasn’t sick of any ailment 

…alleges he was being given 10 medicine twice day by day

By Festus Ahon

THE Chief Nursing Officer of Central Hospital, Agbor, Delta State, Mr. Michael Mordi who was mentioned to have been forcefully faraway from the Federal Medical Centre,  FMC, Asaba by seven of his relations, Monday night, has opened up, saying he was not affected by COVID-19.

The 53 years previous Mordi who spoke to the Vanguard on his cell phone line, mentioned he was not forcefully faraway from the therapy centre as being speculated by the State Ministry of Health.

Insisting that he was not a COVID-19 affected person, he lamented that he was forcefully remoted from his household and stored on the FMC for days not that he was sick.

Also learn: Coronavirus in Nigeria

Mordi maintained that he was hale and hearty once they picked him to the FMC therapy centre in Asaba on 24th May, including that he was not exhibiting any symptom of COVID-19 or symptom any ailment for that matter.

Lamenting that he was being given 10 completely different medicine together with antibiotics twice day by day (morning and night), he decried that “these medicine had been able to destroying my system. I used to be not sick of something earlier than they picked me up.

“I thank God that I am still alive even with those drugs they administered on me twice daily. They conducted so many tests on me including X-ray nothing was found.”

On the allegation that he was not cooperating with caregivers on the therapy centre,  he mentioned it not true, saying he was taking he medicines although he knew he was not sick.

Saying he requested a re-run check at his expense however they refused, Mordi mentioned in addition they refused to point out him the results of his earlier check, moderately “they asked me to pack my luggage and leave the centre after staying there from 24th May to 1st June”.


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

COVID-19: I wasn’t forcefully removed, Mordi opens up

Send this to a friend